Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Subscribe to Much More Life

Hi there, all my readers! 

I have recently added a subscription service feature to the blog. Probably you have noticed it. If you have enjoyed reading the blog posts and found them useful, I encourage you to subscribe via email. With the subscription, you don't have to check the site regularly to see if there's anything new; every time I publish a new post you will receive it in your email. That's the idea. It's free of course, just as Much More Life is free. One thing though, if you find that there's supposed to be a video or audio clip but doesn't show up in the email, do check the blog.

Yesterday we had the presentation on the study of 1 John 1:9 in the MMG.  Feedbacks from some who turned up tell me most have found the session very beneficial. My objective is to drive all sin-consciousness out of our spiritual make-up. If you think that you need time to digest, I can understand. But don't take too long to sit on the fence! It's after you believe that you understand! That is an interesting point. Think about it. I want to thank all who participated to make it an interesting session.


No comments:

Post a Comment